Google Ads Management Service
What Are Google Ads?
Google Ads is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising platform where advertisers bid to have their ads shown to relevant audiences. The Google Search Network allows you to show your ads to users who are actively searching for the keywords that you’ve selected. If you own a landscaping business, your bid to have your ad show up every time a user types in “Landscaper in Bournemouth.” “text ads” are an excellent opportunity to capture users who are at the research and purchasing stages of the digital sales funnel. Text ads are marked with a small “Ad” tag next to the site URL. The Google Display Network works differently. Instead of showing ads to users who are actively searching for a product or service online, “display ads” or “banner ads” are placed on websites you think your target audience will use.
Google Ads Management Service – how can this help grow my small business?
Pay-per-click (PPC) ads that appear in Google search results pages can be an effective way to generate traffic—particularly traffic that converts into customers—by jumping to the top of search results. If you choose the right keywords and budget, you can buy your way to the top of the results page. Here are six advantages of using our affordable Google Ads Management service for your small business: –
- Reach people when they’re looking for you – using a Freelancer for Google Ads Management can ensure you target the right keywords with PPC ads. You can get in front of potential customers at the exact moment they’re looking for your products.
- Target based on geography – If you run a local business, you may not want to appear in search results outside of your area.
- Google Ads lets you target your searches based on geography, which can help you get in front of potential customers near you.
- Using our affordable Google Ads Management service can help you target multiple audiences that use the same product – If you sell products that can appeal to multiple different audiences, PPC ads can help you reach those audiences by letting you target different keywords.
- Track results easily – with PPC ads, you can track clickthrough rate, ad spend, and conversion rate. One reason PPC ads are such an attractive marketing tactic is the ability to track ROI.
- Get results quickly – other approaches to getting seen in search engines can take a long time to start working. The conversion process is longer and more difficult to measure.
- PPC ads aren’t a silver bullet, but they will get you results much faster than most other marketing tactics.
Types Of Ads
These are designed to appear when your prospective customer is already looking for an answer or product or service. The most common form is a Google Ad, these are the paid-for results that show above organic results when you use Google to search for something. These traditional text Ads are the most common form of Pay Per Click Ad.
These are the ads that appear at other times. For instance, the kind of ads that play before watching a YouTube video or the banners that appear alongside the original content on a website.
Remarketing / Retargeting
These ads combine Search and Display to an extent. Remarketing is the practice of displaying an ad based on the user’s history. This is why if you’ve been searching for holidays, you’ll suddenly find lots of banner ads for travel companies and hotels popping up on the sites you visit. Remarketed content generally comes in the form of traditional Display Ads or as Native Ads.
Take the First Step today!
Just let us know your business URL and we’ll provide you with a FREE, no obligation PPC Audit which will outline what PPC work is required for your site to start generating more conversions. It’s up to you if you wish to action this!
We’ll fully research your business, identifying your competitors
Full keyword research to identify which “search terms” will bring you relevant, quality traffic which converts to leads and/or product sales
With your set monthly budget in mind – set-up & build your Ad Campaigns including adding negative search terms, testing different bid strategies, setting up wide range of ad extensions to give your Ads better visibility
Set-up conversion goals on your Google Analytics page for your website
Manage campaign daily and give you an update weekly on how well your campaigns are running. At the end of the month provide a detailed summary on how your campaigns are running and any further recommendations moving forward