Social Media Management Packages For Small Businesses
Social media plays an integral part in the business landscape. With 3.2 billion people using social media around the world, and 11 new users every second, it’s safe to say the fad has turned into a global standard. Social media management tools and services can help you reach this huge audience. Social media management is the process of creating, scheduling, analysing, and engaging with content posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest. Social Media Management services may be employed by a brand, individual, or business to reach new customers online or to improve and maintain their reputation.
How Can Our Social Media Management Packages For Small Businesses Help You?
Social media should be an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales.
Our Social media management packages for small businesses can help:
- Save time – we’ll schedule your posts in advance, rather than burdening you with remembering to post at peak hours during the day when you’re busy running your business
- Increase the authority of your business – our team will take care of posting multiple times a day on a wide range of relevant platforms for your business
- You fully understand your audience – we’ll provide you with in-depth analytics that explain who is following you, where they’re coming from, and what they want from your business
- Improve customer support – let us create a simple pathway for customers to inquire about your company through social media and make it simple for you to respond
- You can take control of your brand’s reputation – you’ll be able to monitor comments and feedback more closely, and respond as quickly as possible
Open Graph protocol enables your web pages to become rich objects in the “social graph.” In other words, you need to provide Facebook with tags i.e. snippets of code that it can interpret. The main things you want to specify are the title (og:title), description (og: description), and the image (og:image) that appears when your pages are shared.
Twitter cards are similar to Open Graph tags, but they’re used specifically for Twitter. There are two main types of cards available for social media – summary cards which include title, description, and thumbnail, and summary cards with large image which are the same as summary cards but with a more noticeable image.
So, what is Facebook Pixel? It is a piece of code you insert on your website and it helps you track Facebook ads conversion, build custom audiences, and remarket to people who already took some action on your website or Facebook page.
UTM Parameters let you understand the sources of your traffic and they are particularly useful for tracking traffic from your social media campaigns. You can add UTM parameters to a URL with the help of Google’s Campaign URL Builder. The tool will let you add unique identifiers or tags to the URL so you can easily track your campaigns in Google Analytics.
Your social media efforts would be completely wasted if you didn’t have a way to track, measure, and analyse them. Social media analytics helps you understand relevant social data and interpret the results so you can optimize your efforts accordingly.
Take the First Step today!
Just let us know your business URL and we’ll provide you with a FREE, no obligation Social Media Consultation which will outline what Social Media platforms and the type of content and images we recommend. It’s up to you if you wish to action this!
Our team will set your business up with a Hootsuite account so content & images can be uploaded & scheduled throughout the month
We will provide you with a Social Media planner – providing a list of proposed content & images to be used throughout the month
Our team will track all your posts and provide a full, detailed monthly report with further recommendations for improvements